Thursday, September 27, 2012

God is Good.

So I was sitting in class one day and a girl named Karinna came up and talked to me. I recognized her because she friend requested me on facebook. She said that she saw on my facebook that I was a Christian and asked me if I wanted to join a small group. She leads a small group on campus that meets every Wednesday and Friday. I went for the first time on Wednesday and it was awesome. I also found a great church here because a lady from my Church in the US has a contact with a Pastor in my city. I feel so blessed because I didn't have to do anything~ God went before me.

3 comments:

  1. That is so awesome Julie! Karinna was probably just blinded by your shining light for Christ! ( :

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3! I wanna know what their church services/small groups are like! Are they really different or kind of the same??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Thanks! Their church services are really similar to what ours look like. Except the pastor talks a LOT louder and in a really passion-ful voice. My favorite part of church and small groups is singing the songs with them in English. To me it feels awesome to hear other people singing in Spanish around me while I'm singing english because it makes the body of Christ more real to me.

    ReplyDelete