My backpack is super old. My friend Lauren used it all throughout high school. She wanted to get rid of it when we graduated so she gave it to me. I've been using it throughout college and the bottom is so worn that it is almost see-through. On the side of my backpack there is a water bottle holder, but because my back pack is so old it is extremely loose.
A few days ago I went to do my business in the little girl's room of my university. When I finished doing nature's call, I exited the stall and my water bottle fell out....right into the toilet. Since I was leaving the stall the door was open and everyone in the bathroom witnessed it. Naturally I screamed a little and than I remembered to compose myself because everyone was watching, so I non-chalantly turned around and plucked it out of the toilet like a lady.
No comments:
Post a Comment