Friday, September 28, 2012

"I wasn't kidding when I told you that I talk in my sleep."

So when I first got to Chile I warned my family. "I do crazy things when I'm sleeping." I told them about how I move things around, I walk around and I've even driven a car while I was sleeping. Moral of the story: be warned.

Francisco's room is next to mine on the second floor. We have to keep our doors open while we sleep because if there is an earthquake and our doors are closed we might not be able to open them. So one night Francisco woke up to me VERY loudly having an imaginary discussion with someone. I was talking so loudly that he got up to make sure that I was okay. When he looked in my room I was walking around my room. I was blabbing in english and randomly saying "no entiendo, no entiendo...." which means "I don't understand, I don't understand...." When Francisco told me what happened the next day I got super excited because my sub-conscious knows Spang-lish. I think I'm learning =)




No comments:

Post a Comment